Thursday 4 April 2013

Hair Care

Hello. 

So i decided to treat myself.





 I  have been blonde now for about a year, before that i have been every colour imaginable (maybe a blog post about this in the near future), but for now i think the blonde is here to stay for a little longer.
Lee Stafford Bleach blondes Shampoo and Hot shots for blondes.
I have been umming and aaring about the Lee Stafford products for about a week. I really wanted to try them as i have heard good reviews of them, but was a little unsure as alot of other purple shampoos i have used have not been what i expected. That could possibly well be down the to fact that i can be quite extreme with my hair and i never got the "ice" coloured hair i was probably expecting. BUT, i really like this one. I used both the shampoo and the hot shots My hair was instantly a lovely ash blonde colour.  It says on the bottle not to use everyday, as it is a toning shampoo and you could be left with a few lilac/purple streaks. Which if your like me and planning on going a (slight) lilac colour i thought was perfect.
So onto the loreal feria Pastel toning conditioner.
This hair product is something i have wanted for a month or two. I love love love lilac hair, its beautiful. I have had my hair lilac twice in the past, the first time was 3 years ago (this trend is still going strong i see)!! I am not sure i could ever get bored of this hair colour, its just a shame it is extremely hard to maintain if you plan on being this block colour all over, with re-growth and hair being damaged and so on. I have not used this yet, but will post a review as soon as i do.
Bye for now Becki xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment