Tuesday 9 April 2013

Disco















Top: Urban Outfitters, Vintage Patterned shirt: Ebay, Levi's Denim Jacket: Ebay, Disco Pants: American Apparel, Shoes: Urban Outfitters

HELLO. This is an outfit i wore about a month ago for a few drinks and a night out with some friends. I LOVE disco pants as you can see (i have four pairs!). These purple ones are easier to wear than some of the other colours besides black. I have a serious obsession and literally lived in my black ones pretty much all last summer, I find they go with a lot of clothes. I think a few of my friends asked if i was ever going to wear something different. I find them so flattering and they suck you in too, plus they make your legs look longer. I could go on. ..

Excuse my face..no make up, feeling a bit rough. Sorry.
Thanks for having a look 
Becki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment