Thursday 9 May 2013

Instagram Lately

I thought i would share with you a few snaps of my life over the last week or so.
I have been having a lot of fun and REALLY happy with weather is on the turn (although today was a bit rubbish).
Enjoy!

 1. Me at work..posing ;) 2. Cute envelope clutch bags, new in my shop this week. 3.Another new item in my shop, lovely sign for grandmas. 4. A collection of my friends hen do. 5. Me and the beautiful bride to be. 6. Apple sours. 7. Hen night. 8. A bunch of goodies i am selling on Ebay. 9.Boo my gorgeous white kitty.
 1. Peppa my gorgeous cat. 2. Jenson having a blast in the sun. 3. Pretty flowers in my garden. 4. Getting my tan on ;) 5. Panited Nails.6. Little me with Monty my old doggie 1995. 7.Jenson's obsession for Thomas knows no boundaries 8. Company. 9. Situps in the park (Hello beach body). 
1. Make up free selfie. 2. My little cool dude. 3. Having a cheeky sunbed ready for my holiday. 4 Jenson getting creative. 5. He's always SO cute. 6. Yummy veg 7. Coffee 8. Barry M textured nail polish 9. LOVE juju jellies - definitely getting some holographic ones for my holiday!

I hope you enjoyed that little insight. Many more on Instagram - give me a follow ;) 

 Beck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment